Accomplished General Law Practice Attorney
Personalized legal support to prepare clients for life changes
Legal matters involving Family, Matrimonial and Landlord/Tenant issues often affect your life on a day-to-day basis in ways no other legal issue can. So it is important to work with a lawyer who has the skills to protect your interests and will take the time to develop a thorough understanding of your needs. As the founder of D’Angelica & Associates, I have helped clients in New York resolve family law, Matrimonial and Landlord/Tenant issues and real estate concerns for more than 20 years.
Knowledgeable attorney provides professional service and personal attention
Whether you are going through a divorce and concerned about child custody, and support issues or rental dispute, you want to work with an attorney who has the skills and experience to match your needs. Clients throughout the Bronx and beyond trust me because of my:
- Proven reputation in the community
- Attention to the personal needs of each client
- Quality service at affordable rates
Finding the right legal solutions for each client is a personalized matter, and it is important for clients to feel comfortable sharing their concerns. To help you decide whether D’Angelica & Associates is the right firm for you, I offer a free consultation to answer your questions and give you an understanding of the steps necessary to resolve your legal matter.
Represents New Yorkers in General Law matters
To better serve the needs of my clients, I focus my practice on the areas of:
- Family law– Issues involved in family law cases, such as custody, arrangements, visitation rights, and child support, can be complex and sometimes painful to deal with, but I put my experience to work for you to achieve results you can live.
- Matrimonial law– Matters related to the divorce including equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, custody, access, prenuptial, post-nuptial and separation/settlement agreements, financial valuations.
- Landlord/Tenant law-I assist landlords and tenants with evictions, nonpayment proceeds and disputes. My experience enables me to anticipate problems and help resolve conflicts efficiently.
- Real Estate – Closings, deed transfers, rental agreements, sales
- Probate – Wills and health care proxy
For a family, matrimonial or landlord/tenant issues, you can trust my commitment to providing highly professional and personal service.